Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Kit update

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm about to burst with laughter!!!! This new Kit, as I changed her, HAS scars on her legs! Where the first Kit had orange lines!!! lol! This is WAY too funny!!! Is the first Kit haunting me?? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you have a unified Kit again -- but I'm still laughing over the headless Kit's diary entry. I've quoted it to my mother so many times, she's starting to sigh and say, "yes", in that faraway voice that means no one's listening anymore! So I'm sorry you had that terrible experience but I love how you handled it!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck Ria!

    I can see you sitting on the floor between all the Kits at AGP, unpacking and undressing every single one to make sure they are not stripy, dotty, scarred or exploding on the spot!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I have this mental image of Ria sitting in the middle of AGP, surrounded by exploded Kit dolls!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •